Vinegar has always been recognized as the best and most effective acne healer. Its acidic nature makes it highly suitable for maintaining skin acidic balance and elasticity. Moreover Apple Cider Vinegar Acne care and treatments presents a chemical-free way to treat some of the most intense acne conditions, successfully. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used to cure:
- Skin acne
- Skin dryness
- Skin itchiness
- Skin dermatitis
- Skin rashes
- Skin cellular repair, maintenance and natural glow
Cosmetic Skin Care with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV):
Organic ACV can be used as a regular natural skin cleanser, antiseptic and skin tonic.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of ACV in a bucket full of water and wash your body with it. This will help keep away body acne from the back and other far of reach areas.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of ACV in 4 teaspoons of water. Dab the mixture on facial acne, leave for an hour and make your facial acne disappear almost instantly.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of ACV in 8 oz of lukewarm water and sip throughout the day. This will give your skin an internal glow, fighting toxic creating hormones that cause acne.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of ACV with 1 teaspoon water and apply the mixture on sun burnt skin. This will alleviate sun burn pain immediately.
For best results, use organic ACV in quantities as suggested by your skin specialist. Organic ACV contains the main ingredient namely “mother of vinegar” that is used to cure acne by killing bacteria.
However it should be noted that skin sensitivity varies from person to person. What is advisable to your friend might not be suitable for your skin type. Ideally, diluted organic ACV is the way to go for average to normal skin types.
Therapeutic Skin Care with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV):
Organic ACV delivers 100% natural and effective medicinal help for all types of acne prone skin conditions.
- Drinking and applying ACV on skin can help cure severe acne conditions. A widely used recommended dosage is 3 teaspoons of AVC mixed with 16 oz of water, 3 times a day for internal use.
- For topical application, the dosage requirement varies with skin sensitivity and acne condition. Your medical expert might recommend a higher concentration of ACV say, one part ACV one part water mixed with ¼ lemon juice for treating acne blackheads.
- Applying 2 teaspoons of ACV mixed in an average cup of water, throughout the day, will help reduce skin inflammation and itchiness.
- Applying undiluted organic ACV on insect bites can immediately give pain relief while proving antiseptic as well. For sensitive skin, instead of direct application apply a mixture of baking soda and organic ACV in equal quantities, on the exposed area.
- One cup of organic ACV a day in your bathing tub is all you need to keep away from body acne and pustules.
Direct application on sensitive skin may exaggerate the skin condition even when it is done to soothe an insect bite.
It is recommended to either dilute organic ACV with some other organic based skin toner like honey or simply add pure water. Apple Cider Vinegar Acne care is best done when the ACV to the other component ratio is strictly followed.